Wednesday, March 27, 2013

the early spring fashion philosophy

Today spring came to Beantown!!!! I seriously could have skipped I was so happy. Now, spring ain't what it used to be, folks. Spring in these parts means 50 degrees but hey, after 6 months of snow banks and icy winds - I'll take it! In honor of the thawing temperatures, I've decided to share with you some ways that I'm making the most of these still-chilly-but-so-much-better-temperatures in the fashion department. 

Here is my entire philosophy on the subject: 
LAYERS

That's it! That's the key!! I've decided that as long as I'm layered in a cute way - I can manage to feel like it's warm and springy while still dressing comfortably. I know, I'm a genius. I'm innovative. I'm...totally losing it at 11:30pm. 

Also - I wore flats for the first time in ages. And I found out that my feet survived the boot-less day without blisters! I think they knew that they needed to cooperate. It was only fair.

Sorority girl pose?


Showing off the layers?



Blissfully losing my mind?

Anyway, there you have it folks. Layers:)

Shirt: Thrifted
Sweater: LOFT
Jacket: LOFT
Cords: JCrew Factory
Flats: Steve Madden

{Stay tuned for my next post where I reveal five truths about my ridiculous self. Marilisa started the trend here.}

xoxo
A+J



No comments:

Post a Comment