Thursday, August 21, 2014

the one with the {summer shoe}






It's hard to believe that summer is coming to a close. The air already feels more crisp and all I can say is: I'M NOT READY! Am I the only one?! But anyway, here I am trying my best to soak up the last month or so of summer heels, bold patterns, and sleeveless shirts.This summer, I went on the hunt for the perfect summer heel. I find that wedges are either waaay too tall or kitten heel short (ugh). But these were the perfect height! And affordable too. I sold my wedges to a consignment store and coupon'ed my way to an Old Navy heel purchase. And these I'll keep for many years to come:) What about you? What's your favorite summer shoe? 

Top - Forever 21
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Old Navy

1 comment:

  1. I saw these at Old Navy a couple days ago and didn't think I could pull them off. But you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete