Thursday, August 14, 2014

the one with the {garment probation}




An outfit that you can wear to church AND a picnic afterwards?! I have your impossibility right here, people. And it's found in a romper of all garments? Yep, miracles do happen.

I bought this romper several years ago while studying abroad in London. It's one of those pieces that I've thought about selling to a consignment store multiple times because: the back is odd (currently hidden by the cardigan), it used to fit a little tight (huzzah to health!), and I kept wondering if rompers were still cool. But I've kept the piece because: it's long enough to be appropriate without tights - a true romper feat, am I right? -, the romper is colorful, and it's made of a nicer fabric so it can be dressed up or down.

For church, I paired it with this bright pink cardigan and statement necklace. So for now, it's off the must-sell list and currently on probation. We'll see how long it lasts:) Please ignore the wrinkles. I chose not to photoshop it out because - you know, authenticity and all that jazz. Oh, and the fact that I don't know how!

Happy Thursday, everyone! 
A+J

Romper: Top Shop (old)
Cardigan: J.Crew factory
Necklace: Forever21
Sandals: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment