Friday, May 24, 2013

love & marriage

Jessica is MARRIED!!! One of my most favorite people on the planet got married to an incredible man. Jess and I became best friends when we lived together and our relationship is one-of-a-kind. As her dad walked her down the aisle, I kind of felt like I was giving her away too - is that weird? Probably. But I guess we're just close like that:) My very own incredible man and I drove 17 hours (that's love) to be at their beautiful, special Chicago wedding weekend. And it was beyond worth it. Jessica was stunning, the flowers were full and elegant, and the couple was even serenaded by their very own bluegrass band of best friends. I feel honored to have been beside my girl as she became a Mrs:)  

Rehearsal day photo:) 
All ready for the ceremony with their rings and vows. I was terrified of losing the vows. That would have qualified me as the worst matron of honor ever...ever! 

Reading the journal Tanner made for her right before the ceremony.

Celebrating with best friends after they said, "I do!"

I love my handsome date:) 

Besides witnessing the actual wedding - seeing friends has to be my favorite part of weddings. Especially when your friends are as beautiful, thoughtful, and as selfie-taking as mine. Miss you already!


xoxo
A+J

3 comments:

  1. Tanner has the best handwriting in the world, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life's issues and stuff. There are life's stuff and issues when conveyed to a relationship can cause harm. A waiting ex can light desire, doubt and doubt that can put a strain in your present relationship, so it is best to be clear with your ex that everything is now in the past and that you are not kidding with your present relationship.

    ReplyDelete