Tuesday, January 29, 2013

the one with the big 2-5

http://ffffound.com/image/fa889fa5182dac30011fa91b0b7878ccfac5a5be

On January 17th I turned 25 and it hit me: I'm halfway through my twenties. Wait, seriously? It feels like yesterday that I was kissing my teens good-bye and now here I am: finished with school, living far from my parents, working full-time, paying bills, and married. Hello, adulthood. But even though graphics like the one above freak me out (they give me that looming "your-youth-is over, the-wrinkles-are-coming, you-haven't-accomplished-enough" sort of feeling), I have to admit that I'm very excited to be 25. It feels right:)

Here are a couple of pictures from the big day - my husband, family, and friends made it extra special.


Jesse planned a birthday party at Lucky Strike with friends for a night of bowling, football-watching, and greasy-food eating. Perfection.


Oh - and did I mention the chocolate? 
Cause there always needs to be birthday chocolate:)

Here's to another 25! 

No comments:

Post a Comment