Wednesday, July 17, 2013

{pattern me polka}






Well, I did it: I boldly braved the wild world of patterned pants. And I have to say, it went much better than  anticipated. As a girl who is not....shall I say, pint-sized...on the bottom half of her frame, I was a little skeptical of the whole trend. But what I found is that if they fit right (and these fit surprisingly well!), then who cares?! Bring on the patterns, people! Patterns for everyone!

I decided to pair them with a basic top and let the pant-belt combo be the main event. All in all, I'm really excited to keep these in my summer rotation.

Another reason to love them:
a) they were on sale for $13!
b) they came with that orange belt (that I have since become obsessed with)
c) they forced me to wear heels - which I never do.
d) J picked them out. He was quite proud of himself.

Pants and belt: Target
Top: Old Navy (old)
Wedges: Consignment





1 comment:

  1. Am I allowed to buy the exact same pants? Totally adorable (both you and the pants).

    ReplyDelete